View Profile crazygamer2003

28 Movie Reviews

kill it with fire

I always wondered what would happen if you tried one of those on a guy halfway to death's door.

Nice menu screen, but I couldn't really read much of this. The fonts are too janked up.

123 Game Reviews

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Bruh i died right as the day ended. Noes!

I had so much fun with this game! I couldn't beat it though. Also, dropped a star because I lost my save data for no reason! I have the achievement to prove I beat nexus HQ..

2 Audio Reviews

This was lovely! I am currently going through a tough time, (Not my dog) and this helped a bit. I know I'm late, but thoroughly enjoyed this. Awesome work! (I might try to make an animation of this in the future...)

NyanaCreation responds:

it's fine that you react late. every reaction is worth writing except for the ones with just calling it stupid without a reason ^^ i appreaciate you lissening to it so that makes me happy. i hope my writing and the audio from me with @TheEighthHour. if you want to use my audio for in your animation just send me a Pm and we can talk about it. i think it would be easier for you then
anyway thank you so much for lissening ^^ it means alot to me.

*Smacks lips* the fuck is this? A chunk of heaven? Maybe. I DONT FUCKING KNOW! I DONT FUCKING CARE! ITS FUCKING AWESOME! EDIT: I used this song in a work in progress Geometry Dash level.

TenchuX responds:

You might like this then. I actually redid it a few years later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IuQVJH7xW0

19 Art Reviews